Hi, I’m Kirsty Bishop-Fox
I’m a sustainability educator and changemaker on mission to inspire and support people, as we shift towards a more sustainable future. So together we can all have a positive impact on our planet, people, and productivity.
I consult with businesses, government and community groups to transform the approach to reducing waste, climate action and sustainable living.
I can support your sustainability objectives and corporate social responsibility by engaging with your staff or community, to focus on practical actions which create achievable and meaningful change.
Live today like tomorrow matters
Together we can shift mindsets to prioritise sustainability with a think globally and act locally approach, by taking personal action in the workplace, at home, and when out.
How I can help you improve sustainability
I tailor programs to improve sustainability and decrease waste by:
- Developing sustainability plans and strategies
- Implementing environmental behaviour change programs
- Facilitating sustainability training
- Practicing corporate social responsibility
- Informing sustainable development decisions
- Promoting a culture of sustainability
- Communicating your environmental message
Ways I can help with your sustainability programs
To support or strengthen your sustainable development goals.
My approach to sustainable change is anchored by 6 core values
I take on clients who align with these values
Innovate to create value for your customers and business without harming our planet
A bit more about me
- Environmentalist with 25 years in environmental and sustainable practices
- Environmental educator who delivers community environmental behaviour change programs
- Consultant for sustainability strategies including communicating sustainability messages, sustainable procurement, waste reduction
- Project manager for implementation on environmental behaviour change programs
- Project Program Manager for Sustainable Living Festival
- Co-founder and President of Zero Waste Victoria
- Bachelor in Environmental Science (Major in pollution and Health), Diploma of Permaculture, and Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certified Home Energy Assessor
- Relevant courses are CERES Environmental Education Course, Forest Garden Design – Dave Jacke, Creative Facilitation and Learning with Robin Clayfield, Fruit Tree Management – Telopea Mountain Permaculture (Pete the Permie). Plus other sustainability and general interest workshops and courses