Meet Kirsty Bishop-Fox
Sustainability Coach in Melbourne
Guiding sustainable choices at home, work and in everyday life, to have a positive impact on our planet.
Who is Kirsty Bishop-Fox?
Kirsty Bishop-Fox is a relatable environmentalist, an inspiring speaker, environmental consultant, zero waste advocate, environmental educator and sustainability writer.
I present complex information in a simplified way, to empower you, your staff and community to take steps toward sustainable change.
I work with individuals, businesses, and government to help transform the approach to waste, recycling, and sustainable living.
If you want to make smarter decisions, with more environmental awareness, to achieve sustainable change, I’d love to hear from you.
What I do
⇒ Motivate environmental advocacy
Supporting your vision to transform workplace culture, addressing sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
⇒ Educate to inform sustainable development
Through informative presentations, to promote deeper, or creative thinking, to ignite sustainable change, enhancing your environmental objectives.
⇒ Environmental writing and communications
Reach out to your customers and stakeholders to communicate your sustainability actions and environmental performance.
Keeping it real
An idealist at heart, but a realist in action, I can work with you to inspire sustainable change, by delivering meaningful environmental messages, in a digestible and relatable way.
Zero waste, recycling right, and implementing sustainable practices, can seem overwhelming. Especially when starting out, or when working through complex sustainability challenges.
This is where I come in, to guide your sustainability pathway, so you can achieve your environmental objectives.
Do you want to make sustainable change? But not sure what path to take?
I’m here to help you take steps towards reducing waste, making conscious environmental choices, and doing good for our planet
Inspiring sustainability talks and workshops
Your written messages and sustainability reports
Check out my blog for tips and ideas (more coming soon)
Join our facebook group
To ask general sustainable living questions
Some things I do for our planet and community
- 25+ years of implementing sustainable practices
- Consult businesses, government and events on waste, sustainability and environmental practices
- Facilitate corporate and community education programs to spread awareness of environmental issues
- Help create a sustainability culture shift in organisations
- Project manage and implement environmental sustainability innovations and strategies
- Write and speak about environmental sustainability, permaculture and revolutionising waste
- President and advocate of Zero Waste Victoria, where my spare time is spent advocating for a world without waste
Maybe a little nerdy, but I never tire of talking about sustainability and waste
Want to know what others think about working with me?
Kirsty is well known and highly respected in the sustainability circles. We were fortunate to have her as a guest speaker at the local sustainability fair, where she inspired everyone with insights into how to reduce food waste by using the whole of fruits and vegetables. She’s such an engaging speaker and had us all excitedly headed home to reimagine what we used to think were kitchen scraps. We hope to have Kirsty back to share her wealth of knowledge on all things sustainable.
Thanks again so much for coming in today Kirsty. The Envato crew really appreciate it. Everybody was really engaged and we had a great turnout, which we are thrilled with. Thank you again for all your time and effort, what a great way to kick start our sustainability week.
Kirsty has facilitated a number of workshops educating the Knox community on how to reduce waste in their homes. Sessions were well attended and everyone left with positive messages to become more sustainable.
Curious about my qualifications?
- Bachelor in Environmental Science (Major in pollution and Health)
- Diploma of Permaculture
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- CERES Environmental Education Course
- Forest Garden Design – Dave Jacke
- Creative Facilitation and Learning with Robin Clayfield
- Fruit Tree Management – Telopea Mountain Permaculture (Pete the Permie)
- Plus many other workshops and general interest courses
I love to learn