Hi, I’m Kirsty Bishop-Fox
I’m a sustainability consultant, based in Melbourne, Australia.
I work with businesses, councils and community groups advocating environmental awareness to transform the approach to waste, recycling and sustainable living.
Because a good life, shouldn’t cost the earth.
My mission is to create a cultural and mindset shift, to empower sustainable actions, which have a positive impact on our planet.
How I can help you improve sustainability
I can align with your staff and community to guide sustainable change by focusing on conscious environmental choices in your business and everyday personal actions.
By working with you, we can improve sustainability and decrease waste by:
- Developing sustainability plans
- Practicing corporate social responsibility
- Promoting a sustainability culture
- Communicating your environmental message
- Facilitating sustainability training
Ways I can help with your sustainability programs
To support or strengthen your sustainable development goals.
Strategies for environmentally conscious organisations
Environmental education to raise awareness
Environmental behaviour change programs
Copywriting, communications and sustainability reporting
Kirsty is well known and highly respected in the sustainability circles. We were fortunate to have her as a guest speaker at the local sustainability fair, where she inspired everyone with insights into how to reduce food waste by using the whole of fruits and vegetables. She’s such an engaging speaker and had us all excitedly headed home to reimagine what we used to think were kitchen scraps. We hope to have Kirsty back to share her wealth of knowledge on all things sustainable.
Thanks again so much for coming in today Kirsty. The Envato crew really appreciate it. Everybody was really engaged and we had a great turnout, which we are thrilled with. Thank you again for all your time and effort, what a great way to kick start our sustainability week.
Kirsty has facilitated a number of workshops educating the Knox community on how to reduce waste in their homes. Sessions were well attended and everyone left with positive messages to become more sustainable.
My approach to sustainable change is anchored by 6 core values
I take on clients who align with these values
Innovate to create value for your customers and business without harming our planet
Learn new information to be make informed environmental decisions
Engage and create meaningful connections with staff, community, and customers
Be accountable, transparent and responsible for the choices you make or support
Take a genuine, authentic, and real approach, staying true in business, and in everyday life.
Thankfulness and appreciation for our planet and those who protect it
A bit more about me
- Environmentalist with 25 years in environmental and sustainable practices
- Environmental educator who delivers community environmental behaviour change programs
- Project manager of environmental projects from rehabilitating wetlands, to implementing sustainability and waste-wise behaviour change programs
- Consultant and facilitator for Sustainable Living Festival
- Co-founder and founding president of Zero Waste Victoria and director of the Zero Waste Festival
- Bachelor in Environmental Science (Major in pollution and Health), Diploma of Permaculture, and Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Relevant courses are CERES Environmental Education Course, Forest Garden Design – Dave Jacke, Creative Facilitation and Learning with Robin Clayfield, Fruit Tree Management – Telopea Mountain Permaculture (Pete the Permie). Plus other sustainability and general interest workshops and courses
Maybe a little nerdy, but I never tire of learning or talking about sustainability and waste